20 Reasons to join LHFS
Land Home is a privately-owned mortgage banker, opened in 1988. We strive to promote and live by a community-based philosophy with our external customers and internal LHFS community. Land Home Financial is committed to servicing its customers by providing home loan options that best fit their needs.
Does Your Company do the following:
- Service over 90% of your closed loans?
- Send monthly mortgage statements with your picture and contact information?
- Pay you a yearly Residual bonus on your serviced loan volume, year over year?
- Pay you same BPS on all funded loans including DPA’s and Bond Loans? With NO pay tiers!
- Have payroll cycles that DO NOT end on last day of the month? (This is huge)
- Offer a zero-employee cost health insurance plan for employee only coverage?
- Allow MANUAL U/W down to 580 on FHA & VA loans
- Have zero hits to price due to credit score or loan amount on FHA & USDA loans above 620?
- Have zero price hits due to credit score or loan amount on VA loans over a 600?
- Respect our Veterans by not charging any lender fees on VA Loans?
- Is the Master Servicer of their own Down Payment Assistance suite of products?
- Offer a 1% down Freddie loan with lender paid MI?
- Offer DPA products down to a 620 score?
- Offer a full suite of products for Manufactured Housing, including Construction to Perm?
- Have an internal appraisal desk, thus eliminating the need for an AMC?
- Has their own US based Contact Center that will call on behalf of your realtors to invite the public to their Open Houses?
- Have a Boarding Department resource that helps you navigate and get acclimated during your first 120 days.
- Has a one-page sheet of internal overlays? We U/W to the AUS Findings!!
- Have over 5 Billion dollars in their Servicing Portfolio? Significant monthly cash flow!!
- Locate your branch on “Main Street” in your community?
How many NO’s did you come up with? At Land Home Financial, we say YES to all of these and more.
With all these features, could you see yourself making more money? We would enjoy the opportunity to have a confidential conversation to see if Land Home Financial is a fit for you!